General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Thanks for that, I will not think about work whilst away, applied for 15 jobs, so keeping positive and I think I will take the redundancy, gonna have a ball I really have worked hard for this hol. and gunna enjoy every bit of it... :cheers
Suzie

Im staying in my usual haunt fuengirola. soooooo looking forward to it, sod my job, it can wait til I get back, my date to sign new contract is 28/09, so he can bloody well wait. but I think I am taking redundancy pay.anyway who knows!! Keep looking at the weather forecast its so hot..heres to sunday bring it on... booked the taxi to take us to the airport before I am mad!!! :cheers
kazza

Try not to think about the job situation too much, you never know whats around the corner.

Just enjoy the time away as I know how much you are looking forward to your hols,
and have a fab time. :cheers ...Cazx
to step yourself getting really stressed when one of the cases doesn't turn up at your destination- don't have his and hers cases. Put a mixture of both in each case. Even share out the toiletries.
Fiona that is exactly what we do, there are three of us and I share everything out between the 3 cases. At least that way we would each have something. I dread the cases not turning up at holiday destination and always have butterfiles until all 3 are safely in our possession.
Kazza - Nice that you can afford to pay twice for a taxi!!

Not long to go now to fab Fuengirola! Love it there. Our favourite place in that area is the Marina in Bene.
When I win the rollover on the lottery, that is where I will live!!!!!!
Hope you have a stress free time. x
taxi costs £17 there and on the way back but If we were not flying early out and late back Id get the bus. my mum is paying for the taxis. so not bad, I will look forward to it, finished work at 1 today, so just dashing around cleaning ironing etc, packing tomorrow and saturday,. sunbed later, glass of wine and watch BB, work not on my mind now.... I would live in fuengirola tomorrow, if I win the lottery (i can dream) I jump ship and not come home... :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.