Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Rui Caribe Cancun.

Great hotel and AInc package with a great beach and only a 5 min bus ride from downtown/ plaza's etc.
Hi,

We have visited the Caribbean on numerous occasions and found the best time to go to the Caribbean was January,February or March. We also found June to October increased the chances of more rainy days and the humidity went up with August and September seeing the brunt of Tropical storms and Hurricanes.

Mexico was very nice, but have you thought about the Domincan Rebublic's East Coast ?

If so I can highly recommend the following Hotel for familys :

DOM REP (EAST COAST) CLUB MED PUNTA CANA http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g147293-d149864-Reviews-Club_Med_Punta_Cana-Punta_Cana_Dominican_Republic.html

Rotterdam.
Have you thought of a cruise? They cater to kids so well, it would be a relaxing break for you. I would skip the end of August/first week of September ( peak Hurricane times) but otherwise any time would be great.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.