Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
sun cream
8 Posts
I would go to Tesco or Superdrug.Both are doing Ambre Solair at BOGOF or Tesco's own is only a couple of quid.
Hi

Boots are also doing BOGOF on some of their sun products so I'd buy here

rather than waiting till you get there.........it will be better value I think :D

Helenxx
Superdrug are also doing most sun tan creams on BOGOF, I priced it up when I was there last week and it was definately cheaper to take it with you if you get it on offer.

Max
Lloyds are doing BOGOF on own brand sun stuff.

Mark
Keotan available in all resorts in Cyprus, about £1-50 a bottle guaranteed to stop sunburn if used on the premises.. :D they tell me sun-lotion is slightly cheaper here on the island now..but I never use it, always stay in the shade.. 8)
Make mine a BOGOF of Keotan then Jim if you please!
all day everyday when you feel more needs applied.

Neil
:D Well I got our Sunscreen from Superdrug B1G1F......... but Im sure we will run out whilst we are In Cyprus....... from past experiences, the prices have been around the same as the UK :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.