General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have used the Piz Buin face sun lotion,I got some from Savers and some more from ebay, you could try that,its in a small oblong shaped tube.
I love the Piz Buin range but not sure about the tear problem, sorry.
Not sure if it will help with the tear problem but I have used a lotion for my son called Sunsense. You can buy it online from a few places including amazon and is very good for sensitive skin. A dermatologist recommended it to me when my son was having a skin problem. It is mostly very high factors and there is different kinds to buy, lotion, gel, roll on etc. I was pretty impressed with it and would definitely use again, My friend actually gets it prescribed by the hospital for her daughter who has really bad excema.
I used Piz Buin 50+ Allergy on my 5 yr old grandson, and it was the first time he hasn't complained about lotion hurting his eyes.
You could try the Sunsense as mentioned above, you should be able to get it on prescription too as it's quite expensive to buy!
Many thanks for the tips! My hubby thinks I am mad as I keep buying random sun lotions whenever we go shopping so I can solve the problem in preparation for our next holiday!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.