Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
surgery in goa?
5 Posts
I spoke to a lady last week whose husband had an operation on his back. They now live in Goa full time.

She couldn't speak highly enough of the medical staff and said the room her husband was in was cleaned 4 times a day. She said the hospital was absolutely spotless.
yeah i've heard similar reports, but can only find private clinics in bombay etc.i knew a lady who had her hip done in goa, and she reported excellent service and results but i have lost touch with her so can't enquire there :?
Last year whilst staying in the Lagoa Azul a lady had some cosmetic sugery on her eyes, she was very pleased withthe results and the level of care she received
I ended up in Vrundavan Hospital in Mapusa in December 2004, after a bad allergic reaction to anti malarial tablets. The hospital room was very clean and was cleaned countless times . As a nurse who works for the NHS , I thought the hospital was cleaner than in some of the hospitals i have worked in the UK. The investigations I had were the same that I would have had if I'd been treated in the UK and the technology appeared to be of the same standard. The only gripe that I had was that a nurse tried to take blood from me 5 times and used the same needle each time that was getting blunter with each use.........Ouch!!!! But if I needed surgery that I did'nt want to wait for, I would not be afraid to have it done there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.