EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
I'd recommend http://www.animalairlines.co.uk/

Contact them and they will let you know everything you have to do. Reasonably priced too.
Thanks for the tip Bawbee!

I have now had a quote from animal airlines which is much more reasonable than one or two others I tried! They are top of my list if I decide to get one of these company's to do it for me , although I am still looking into the possibility of arranging it all myself. no easy mission!!!
A friend of mine was bringing her pet dog back from Greece last year and she was telling me about what happened at the airport in Greece. If you can collect your pet before you get your luggage then do so, as their level of care towards animals is appalling. My friend saw one dog in a travelling cage literally being thrown down the shute with all the other baggage, fortunately her own dog was too large to go down with the baggage.

Don't want to worry you, but would rather have you prepared for this than go unaware and your pets suffer. Make sure the company you use supervise the transportation the whole way, or arrange to collect your pets at the airport just after the plane lands.
Hi K2003...

Crikey thats a bit worrying! But thanks all the same as i'd rather be aware & on the ball!

If I spotted anybody treating my little uns like that they would soon regret it, i'm normally a placid person but don't mess with my cats!!

:rage
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.