Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
We had transport arranged at the airport but there are loads of taxis. With 4 people and all the luggage though I think one taxi may not be enough! I honestly can't give you a price - can't remember but it IS cheap! We took a sonthaew from our resort to Nathon at the other side of the island and it cost something like 70p! Much more fun than a taxi as well. I'm sure oap will be able to help- they are just back from KS.
You will love the airport by the way! photos here
We took a taxi from airport to choeng Mon beach, I'm not sure how far that is in relation to where you are going. We got a taxi for 4 with luggage for 500 baht and after 23 hours en route were delighted. We used songthews and taxi's and haggled good naturedly but I think they are more or less set prices and they're cheap. The Thai's like to haggle and have a bit of fun so join in with them - you'll still get a good deal.
Thank you for you're reply! 23 hours! I hope it will be worth it!
ks
I know it's worth it - have a great time
Milan- you will love it!
Thank you all, just geting ready to go to the airport! 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.