Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
taxi fare
10 Posts
airport in sharm to koresiez 3 corners resort is 10 klm on theis site can anyone tell me what i should pay a taxi
We arrived back from Kiroseiz on sunday night, we were going to stay later instead of getting picked up by the travel agents transfer bus and we were quoted a price at the hotel of 100LE ( 10 pounds ) for a taxi from there to the airport. We decided to get the bus after all, but I think that would be the standard price.
thanks for your reply suo did you enjoy sharm and the 3 corners kiroseiz
Hi guller - yes we enjoyed it very much, I will get round to posting a review in the next week. It was our first time to Egypt and I was amazed at the vastness and the heat was intense. This hotel is spotlessly clean and the layout of the hotel, rooms etc are lovely. the staff are all male and they are first class in terms of service and politeness. The only problem i would say is the entertainment is not up too much, but I believe this is the case in most of the hotels. Naama bay is 5 mins away in a taxi and it can be walked to in about 25 mins - but it is a very dusty/hot walk in the daytime. As i say I'll put a review on this site shortly. if you have a specific question just post and I'll try and answer it for you.
have you tried Sinaitaxi@hotmail.co.uk for a quote? It should cost you around a fiver. You can email for a quote. I have used this service twice before and the prices are very cheap and the driver is lovely. We even used for day trips to Cairo, Ras Mo and Dahab, it was great to go and see what you want to see and not where the reps take you to get their comission, who wants to see the inside of yet another perfume or papyrus factory? I dont for sure.
Thanks HeyBurt I will make anote of that e-mail and contact them nearer the time. Ps these are the snippets of info that are great for independent travellers like us so thanks again :wink:
We were there in Feb--eMail Hotel-------750LE in their cab------ but if you want to haggle with the blue and whites could get it a bit cheaper!!!!

You can walk to Naama in 20 mins--------if you cross the road by McDonalds-turn left by the sign saying Public Beach you can walk along the beach to Naama instead of along the road--------much nicer!
Thanks Nodocdoe did you mean 75 le for the hotel car ? if so that is great dont fancy walking it with a wife daughter and 2 suitcases but appreciate the advise
75 LE for the hotel taxi to pick you up from airport! Sorry just realised I'd put 750LE :oops:

just eMail them to book it--------------Just suggesting a nicer way of walking into Naama!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.