America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Looking at web-site your very close to disney world complex i would say be about $10-$15 to disneyworld...says also your 15 mins away from seaworld so i would guess about $20 there...universal studios i would say $25-$30....Its been 4 years since last went to florida so there my approx guesses,just wondering if you stopping in a villa i always think best to have an hire car,if you dont fancy driving i think best to book an hotel with transport provided.....Hope you have a good trip.....
Meant to say also,if you download google earth and type in oak island rd,kissimmee gives you a great idea where you stopping and the distances to the places you want to go....i think for the travel person google earth gives you a great idea where you are stopping and the surrounding places espically if you going to USA,really good for free....
cheers
We are hiring a car but i would like to go to universal and have beer with my meal instead of coke and also a meal at a disney restaurant.
Thanks
Terry
You mentioned a taxi to the Magic Kingdom. You won't be able to have a beer there! So no need to worry about drinking and driving!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.