America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
We didnt have to pay when we went, its like shopping restaurants etc so they cant really charge you....can they!? lol. You can walk to universal city walk but i wouldnt from stop 29!! lol. If you use the i ride trolley & get of just by wet & wild there is a road & you can see universal from there, we walked back the one day takes about 10 - 15 minutes! Not sure how much a taxi would be, you could always walk there & taxi back?

Downtown disney we just got of on the lynx 50 near disney its the first stop as you come in to disney, if you ask the driver he will tell you, there are 2 stops one round back & one at front, not sure how much a taxi would be, we found the bus fine! :)
There's info on city walk on this link http://www.universalorlando.com/citywalk.html

And this is what Ive found out in my "planning" for our trip in a few weeks

CityWalk has no charge for entrance, but individual venue cover charges apply.
They also do meal deals where you get a party pass and a movie, or if you have an orlando flex ticket plus (not sure if its on the normal flex ticket) it also comes on the 2 park unlimited admission ticket you get a citywalk pass for free
CityWalk Operating Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Parking is daily rate of $12 or $3 after 6pm

Hope that helps :) :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.