Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Re: Terra Natura
57 Posts
Does anyone know the 2008 prices for Terra Natura, planning on going in August and I don`t know if it would be better to buy a ticket in the uk at
£19 pp. I have tried to look on Terra Natura`s website but I am unable to translate the page into english.
Hi christine ... try THIS page, which hopefully should be in English.

David :wave
Only looks to be a few pence/cents in it really Christine!...I dont know if there are discount vouchers available in Beni for Terra Natura...the only vouchers we managed to pick up in resort were those that the girls hand out which i think gave €4 towards food purchased whilst there!...May be the roundtown tourist office across from Melia/Flamingo Oasis have discounted admission, but i dont know if thats the case or not! Either way, i'd probably wait till your in Beni, then at least you can use the "food vouchers".

Best Regards - Taggy
Cheers David I can have a good luck at website.
Taggy Your right about waiting until there. Some friends of ours last year bought a day combination ticket that included the water park and meals and unlimited drinks all day. I can`t seem to see any of these about either
Just wanted to share this info. If you are planning to go to Terra Natura there is a water park inside that is an extra charge but if you visit the Terra website there is a downloadable voucher for free entry to water park!!
Hi Renee,

I can't find this offer - are you allowed to leave the link?
Also will this be open in late October?

Thanks!
Does anyone know if we are okay to take a picnic bag in here with us?(Natura and Aqua)

I have found a site to buy reasonably priced combi tickets and am thinking of going for that option as I know that the money off flyers in resort are not up to much. I can't seem to find anything anywhere with regard to an all inclusive ticket option :think
Please can you let me have the name of site Stardust as we might visit whilst we're there this time.

Thanks
Sue :)
Scrap that Sue, my maths is not as good as it should be :rofl and the tickets actually show as cheaper on the parks website.

I am going to get combi tickets for myself, mum and the boys and just get hubby the waterpark ticket as he is being a misery and does not want to see the animals :duh

I just thought that the parks would be an add on to Mundomar and Aqualandia which is our usual yearly ritual. I am waiting another year or so to do Terra Mitica so the boys are old enough to appreciate it and enjoy it a bit more.
Ok thanks Stardust for getting back to me.

I have some Aqualandia discount tickets, the really good ones that allow up to 4 people in for only €11 for adults and €7 for kids all day or €8 and €5 after 4pm. it's a massive saving on the usual price. if you want any then all I ask is that you send me a S.A.E please feel free to p.m. me.

Sue :)
We're off to Spain in late July and plan to visit AquaNatura again but would like to find some discount codes as it works out quite an expensive day.

The last few years we've flown to Valencia but Easyjet no longer fly there from Stansted so will be flying into Alicante. Do they hand out discount vouchers there? When we flew to Alicante the first few times they used to give vouchers for Mundomar and Aqualandia so wonder if they do for AquaNatura now?

Many thanks,

Su
could you lovely people please tell me the best way for tickets for natura etc is it to buy at the parks or a website thanks :cheers
I would be interested to know if you can buy tickets cheaper somewere else rather than the internet. Or even get some freebies.
I am travelling 1st week in November. I know the other parks will be closed but the Terra Natura Place is still open.
So anyone know of cheapo tickets for these.
Also how much for a taxi to these places.

thanks

Colin B
Northern Ireland
Can anyone tell me if there are any discount vouchers around for Terra Natura
My daughter and bf are visiting Benidorm in two weeks and want to go there if at all possible
Benidorm Spotlight are offering 5 euros off but this meands they will be tied to a particular day by booking in advance
Thanks
My daughters off to Benidorm next week and has been looking at the Llorente bus timetables to get to Terra Natura
Line 1 runs to the Theme Parks - but it is really unclear as to timings
It does say that if the Theme Park Terra Mitica is closed there are limited buses each day and that there may be a need to change at the station
Has anyone used the bus service to Terra Natura recently and can you confirm bus times from Rincon de Loix
In addition are there any other ways of getting to Terra Naura (taxi prices etc)
Many thanks
Hi kay159 .... Terra Mitica is not scheduled to open until 30 March, so presumably the limited bus service will be in operation until then. Use timings from Avenida Severo Ochoa, which is in the Rincon:
http://www.llorentebus.es/pdf/linea01.pdf?1332162130248

Taxis to Terra Natura haven't been mentioned in a long time here, but last prices quoted were around €12 to €15.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.