that is more of a complaining posting rather than informing.

i am in the business of tourism - in and out - for the last 13 years. in my days i have seen other tourism/travel agents asking us for privet booking of accommodation with a bit of a better price due to same profecion etc. in 2003 one of my agents abroad asked me for a better price due to another agent that wanted to book for holidays. If i remember correct we offered a bit of discount. that summer the agent come into our office and we talked about working together in the future. we agree on everything (prices/properties etc) and we go on in our life. the following winter of 2004 i get an e-mail that they would like to spend their holidays in Crete in september and as expected a bit better price. we provide them the better price and a week down the line second mail comes saying their daughter wants holidays (again better price). so in 3 years they never did any bookings what so ever just 2 holidays.
Down the line another agent of us from abroad let us know of them asking him for better price for holidays for 2005. I informed him of what is happening and no holidays were ever booked.
today i get an e-mail from them though our web site asking us for better price for their holiday. What is the conclusion?

they dont even remember with who they are ''working'', or which offices they ask to have better deals for their holidays.
that is their way of having better holidays and they have done it a profecion.
so if now a client asks us for a better price for future holidays should we or not provide them with a better one? is that the proper thing to do or is it just us feeling like stupid here?
what we as an office concluded is that from today on we will not provide better prices that easily and as a result of those so called ''profecional'' a few of our clients will miss out. So if any of you out there is thinking of having better holidays you know what profecion to go for :D