Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
It comes up on Google if you search on "Farmhouse Granary Malaga". Apparently it's at Antequera which is 60km from Malaga airport and 60km from the nearest beach. Could be a bit remote as it says that a car is necessary.

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/Spain/Costa-del-Sol-Malaga/holiday-farmhouse-Villanueva-del-Trabuco/p18841.htm?uni_id=27001

A.M.
Hi Aguilamike, thanks for your reply.
I have already checked up on the place etc... thats why i booked it, just wanted to know if anyone had stayed there and what the area plus locals are like etc.... its nice to actually hear it from someone else and not just the web site.
Many thanks Mightymo-2008
we have a holiday home just outside antequera and its a beautiful area. Antequera has a local market on a tuesday morning just behind the bull ring just follow the locals you cant miss it, theres lots of lovely parks and plazas to sit and watch the world go by, antequera is known as the crossroads of andalucia so is central for getting out and about sightseeing you will need a car though to make the most of it, lots of restaurants cafes and bars , also just behind the main street is a street known as "shoe alley" which as the name suggests is full of shoe shops , a must is a visit to Antequera golf hotel for coffee or lunch on the terrace amazing views overlooking the greens and surrounding scenery, locals are very friendly helpful and welcoming. just outside antequera is Lobo Park (wolf park), El Torcal, Ardales national park is not too far away either (spanish lakes) which is a nice day out, if you google antequera you should find lots more attractions for your visit. hope this helps a bit
Hi mightymo

We are staying at a place called Cortijo Los Lobos, which is just outside the village of Villanueva del Trabuco! We've never been to this area before, but we're going in April at Easter, so I'll be able to let you know how we got on. I was very interested in joli's post (thanks joli), great to get a local view. I had a nose at where you're staying and that pool looks great, doesn't it?!

Sounds fab - like you, can't wait to go! Not sure what the weather will be like early April, but we're planning to do some sightseeing - El Alhambra Palace etc and horse riding too. Fingers crossed it's not wet (get enough of that here!!).

:wave: hh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.