Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Petal

By hot spots are you talking about clubs or excursions, or just anything?
Cheers Andrew...I mean daytime and nitetime...anytime :lol: I've heard that Tamarindos (not sure of spelling) is a good spot for entertainment? :glynis
Ok, if you're in the Bellevue area - are you? - Tamarindo is along the road that Bellevue is on. And yes it's good for evening ents and a fair meal. It's right next to Bells Disco, and close to good clubs like Goodfellas and Sabor Latino, an adult bar Vamps, oh and a whole bunch of other places.

The hottest spot is the beach, which is great. Best in Majorca.

Daytime or nighttime, check out the old town of Alcudia. It is very very different to the rest of Alcudia. Nighttime can be better as it looks prettier then.

Does this all give you a start?
Gives us a great start, thanks. Any nice venues for eats? We will be staying in Sol Alcudia Centre which I am told is quite central. Is this true? :smokin
hi petal, we stayed in the sol alcudia in may and found it excellent, there is a lovely spot called Lunar's i think, its on same road as tamarindos, but at the other end of street over the bridge, great acts on there every night, hope this is of some help :gluck
Many thanks to one and all for all the useful tips, much appreciated. :bow
Just have to wait for 7 more weeks... :wave
Does anybody know the approx cost of a taxi from Alcudia to Palma Airport?? :thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.