Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi we have been told by several travel agent that the price rises after the 10th december with schedule flights, we have booked 9th december to 3rd january with a difference in £260 each more after the 10th, thats from heathrow with kingfisher via mumbai. last yer the prices went up from the 15th december, If i can help please pm me.Gel
We have just booked 3 weeks from 12 December from Manchester and paid £969 for the same holiday we did last Xmas which was £999, so £30 cheaper this year.
Hi BrenLiz,

I take it that £969 is each and not for two as I have no idea what people are paying at Xmas time.

Thanks
HI I've paid £450 each from the 9th decemer was quoted £710 for after 10th december,, It has worked out £1,200 with our flights and our apartment for 3 weeks for 2 people. :cheers that a lot less than i payed for january last year.
Yes i am delighted with the price and i dont have to pay for the flights until september, only gave a deposite. If you wont any info let me know. :tup Gel
Harleysar that was each for flight, hotel and breakfast.
Hi GEL,

I am new to forum rules etc., - are you able to let me know who you booked with or do I have to pm you ?
I'll PM you dont think you can reply untill you have posted a certain amount of posts, i could be wrong, i am sure someone will give you correct info.
ohh these prices sound good if you can go early.is it hot at christmas please ive never looked into goa
Hi GEL - I got your pm - thanks for the info. I have sent you a reply.

Who do you book your accommodation with ?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks
:que

Dont think just do it you will have a fab time, but please try and go to at least one meet they are all great guys.

Pip
Oh plus i would like to say :welcome xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.