Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Have been on-line looking at summer 2011 and there is no option to select upgraded seats so I think its likely they have done away with them but why?????
Dont panic, things will become clearer later in the year.
You must be in the know as I too have been to my local TC travel agent and they have no idea why they aren't being put on sale. Any chance you can spill the beans?
Thomas Cook's official line at the moment is they arent doing premium next year, which is all the travel agents have been told on enquiry.

Thats about all i can say at the moment sorry
If this is true, I wouldnt fly Thomas Cook long haul.

I'll find out.
Yes i've just had it confirmed by my sister who works for Thomas Cook. They have been removed starting from april 2011, they got told a few days ago.

David
Yeh everyone at thomas cook is hoping they re-introduce because of demand, we will see.
Yes she said they were trying to get them back as many sales reps have regular customers that only travel premium cabin which they know will go elsewhere, including myself!

We'll have to wait and see.

David
I think TC were hoping people would just forget their ever was a premium option
Thomson/First Choice must be rubbing their hands in glee. Know who I shall be booking with in future.
I agree Mitchy, I've already been looking at both to see which one I'd prefer other than Thomas Cook for Long Haul.
as this is already being discussed on the dedicated Thomas Cook thread here I will lock this now.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.