Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Jim98,

Your post was merged, and I provided an opinion at the same time, on the Thomas Cook topic as an automated email is sent out to all those who subscribe to the topic. There's more chance of attracting a reply that way and it also keeps everything in one place so its easier to search in the future. I'll keep your topic open for the time being but if there's no response, will merge it with your other post.

Thanks,

Darren
Cheers Darren,

I can't ask for any more than that.

Jim
Darren can you tell me are Thomas cook premiere seats still the ones with the extra space its confusing me we were told they were not doing them anymore now they are advertised we are doing long haul in November and would like to book with Thomas cook but will not travel in economy ( ive got medical problems ) I could not sit in them small seats for 10 hours many thanks :cheers
topofthetower,

The premium seats are located in the forward cabin on the Airbus A330-200. These have 35" seat pitch compared to economy that have 33". The seats are also wider. Seat pitch wise, there's not a lot in it. If you want more room and don't mind the seat width, you're better off with extra legroom seating.

Darren
thanks Darren I definatly want the extra width on Thomas cook I find their normal seats very small I am on the large side I have flown both premiere and economy with them if it was only the normal seats I would book with someone else which is a shame because they have some good deals so as long as the larger seats are there im ok thanks Darren :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.