Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi alit! I certainly remember you from quite a few years back from now!
Sorry I can't help but wanted to welcome you back :)
Hi Alit

We have a great and in depth review from someone who went in February.

Review is here. www.holidaytruths.co.uk/cruise-reviews/thomson-cruises/thomson-dream/

I have also posted this to FB to see if anyone else has any more info for you.

L
Have been on the Dream a number of times as solo and a twin my favourite single cabin was on deck 4 at the bow it roomy and handy for the restaurant and the gangway however when entering or leaving port it was very noisy due to its near vicinity to the anchor and whinch machinery. Cant cooment on the food query. You could try the dreams Facebook group there will be lots of info on there.
Hi Fiona,

Great to be back and so glad I've found the forum again as thought it had gone.
Thank you, I'll have a read.
Thanks, that is handy. This will be for me (mid 40's and Dad late 70's)
The single outside cabins are decks 4 or 5 or 10.
I believe the lower decks have a small porthole window and upper ones picture ones but lifeboats outside.
Also heard higher decks nicer but no idea which to go for.
Annoying you have to pay £90 to guarantee rooms by each other looking at those decks singles reckon we'd be next door or opposite anyway.
Well we've booked this cruise this afternoon😀
Very exciting and nice to have something to look forward to for me and Dad.
Yes there is nothing better than a holiday to look forward to :)
Hi Alit :wave lovely to see you again 👍

Have a great holiday & remember we are always here if you need any help (or just a chat 😁)
Well having booked one cruise we've booked a second - 2 in 3 days that impressed our village travel agent!
So Thompson is spring for Canaries and doing P&O Norwegian Fjords in summer on Britannia.
Saw there were single balcony cabins on the lido deck and managed to get two plus free parking at Southampton and £120 on board credit.
Very excited and gives Dad and me something to look forward to after a horrible few months.
Dads now complaining they are too far ahead and can he go to Venice in October!
Hello Glynis, it's good to be back😀
Am jealous of your Norwegian Fjords cruise Alit. It'll have stunning scenery 👍👍
Thanks Glynis,
I can't wait, It's given me and Dad something to look forward to which we really need.
I'm driving Dad scatty already🤣
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.