Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Bunny74,

Some of the Boeing 757's Are being resprayed Such As G-OOBA

Gower
booked my holiday yesterday and now got sum freinds of mine who have booked but on a diffrent flight man to lpa 12th june TOM 2676 can ut ell us what plane will be used ? thanks again
buster27,

Flight TOM2676 Is operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets)

Gower
Hi can you tell me what type of plane my flight is glasgow to gran canaria flight tom1100 out and tom1101 back also how do i find out whats on the tvs, just so I can work out whether something for kids or need to take loads to keep them amused.

Thanks x
we will need to know your flight dates.. if they are Mar or Apr then you will find the IFE listed on page 67 of this thread, for dates further in the future you will have to keep an eye on this forum ,they will be posted next at the end of april for may/june and the end of june for july/august

wizard
Ok thanks its not till 17 may, will keep look out thanks x
little me,

You are Flying in the Summer Season (after May)?, Your Flights TOM1100/1 Will be operated by a Boeing 757-200 (Winglets)

More information on this aircraft type can be found in our what aircraft? thread (link in my signature)

IFE listings are as Wizard says above

Gower
  • Edited by GowerL7 2010-03-10 19:56:34
Hi thanks for that, just looked at page 67 and what great info , Thanks again
Hey everyone,

Flying from Manchester on 22nd May to Reus at 6:35am. Guessing I'm gonna be on a 757-200 but can anyone confirm? :) Thanks
TOM2632? Departure on a saturday? Its a 767-300 (Winglets)
Ah right, thanks. Hopefully our family of 3 wont be split up then. But just wondering, we had a Thomsonfly airline with seat config 2 4 2 when flying to corfu, but we got seats at the front of the cabin which were 2 3 2. Are there any like this on there? (hopefully you know what I mean)
jadeyrawrr,

On ex ThomsonFly, The seats at the front (config 2-3-2) are Premium seats which can be purchased at an additional cost. The rest are config 2-4-2.

On the ex First Choice they are 2-3-2 through out the aircraft.

We should know in may which aircraft (Thomsonfly or First Choice) would be operating your flight.

Gower
Just wondering if anyone has used the day before check in facility that Thomson provide at Gatwick. Am flying on Sunday and have the chance to check my bags in on Saturday but am in two minds. One benefit I can see is that I may have more chance of getting decent seats as although I have already selected my seat numbers online I have heard that this often doesnt mean anything and that when you check in you are allocated totally different seats (I dont know how true this is). Also presumably I could arrive at the airport slightly later on Sunday morning. The one thing that concerns me is that presumably there is more chance of your luggage going astray when it is checked in the day before. Would be grateful for any info. :que
Can anyone confirm the type of aircraft I will be flying on from Gatwick to La Romana on Sunday 14th March? Thomson Flight
No TOM 022 and also the seat configuration which is hopefully 2-3-2 as I have booked seats F & G which should be 2 seats together by the window. Also any idea what will be showing on the TV? :cheers
ChrissyR,

Your flight will be operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (ex First Choice Configured 2-3-2)

IFE listings (TV) Can be found here (about half way down the page)

Gower
We check in day before every year no problem as yet, it good all you have to do in the morning is walk to the gate.

Seating is fixed on a best fit basis so if you reserved seats they will be there for you, if not seats are allocated the day before the flight and can't be changed.
Thanks for replies to type of aircraft, tv listings and checking in day before - much appreciated. Would be interested to know where the aircraft i am flying out from Gatwick to La Romana on will be coming in from that morning - TOM 022 14th March. (Didnt explain that very well - what i mean is where will it have flown from when it lands at Gatwick prior to my flight out). :think
ChrissyR,

ChrissyR wrote:
Didnt explain that very well

I knew exactly what you meant!!

It should be coming in from Barbados As TOM047 prior to operating your flight

Gower
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.