Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Is there anyway of downloading the current Thomson Airways inflight magazine at all?

Cheers in advance, sparky123.
sparky,

In this link BY-TOM-AMM-FCA explains how to get to the Duty free prices as Thomson Airways dont have a down loadable inflight magazine any more.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=68846&p=1437303&hilit=inflight+magazine#p1437303

Angie.
Hi

we are flying gatwick to bodrum on Thursday 29th July returning on Thursday 5th August. I think the flight number is TOM 558 (depart at 0700). Does anyone know what the configuration of the plane is and any idea what the meal will be like. I presume it will be a breakfast, but not sure what to expect.

thanks in advace

Nicola
nicsim,

Your flight will be operated on a Boeing 757-200

More information on our what aircraft? guide (link in my signature)

Gower
Gower

Many thanks for your quick response.

Nic
Hello, New here, can anybody tell me which aircraft we will fly on 16th July Tom 796 from Ncl to Sfb and also will this be direct or can anybody confirm whether we will need to refuel in Man on departure ( heard something to do with runway at Ncl and not able to be fully fuelled) Thanks. Is this an ex FC with 9 rows premium or Tom 5 rows. Thanks.
hi, flying from birmingham to sharm on 25th march on flight tom530 just wondered which type of aircraft and seat configuration it will be
thanks
tracy
Hi, I've just found this site, you people do an awesome job :tup As I am travelling on Monday I wish I had found you sooner, but fingers crossed anyway. My husband and I are flying from Birmingham to Cancun flight Tom 374, do you know if this will be 2 3 2 or 2 4 2 seating? Also we are stopping at Manchester first, is this for fueling or to pick up passengers??
Thanks for your help I am sure I will be here loads :)
Hello, My family is travelling from Newcastle to Dalaman on 31st july flight no Tom564, what type of aircraft and what seating layout will this be? Thank you so much for your help.
Sharon:wave:
tracy37,

Your flight will be operated by a Boeing 757-200.

More information on our What Aircraft? Guide (link in my signature)

Gower
shaz20,

Welcome :wave:

Your flight TOM374 will be operated by a Boeing 767-300 ex thomsonfly with 2-4-2 configured seating.

The stop in Manchester is to take on extra fuel for the journey but it is also to pick up more passengers.

More information as ever on our what aircraft? guide (link in my signature)

Gower
shaz20,

Your flight, TOM564, will be operated by a Boeing 757-200 (Winglets)

Gower
Hi all,

My sister (a nervous flyer) is flying to Sharm El Shiekh from London Gatwick with Thomsonfly, details as follows:

16/05/10: TOM328
27/05/10: TOM397

She wants a 'big plane'. I've told her I'm sure it'll be a Boeing 767-200 or 300 series but would you be able to confirm for me please? I guess it's too early to say whether it'll be ex First Choice or ex Thomson...

Regards,

TMW9725
TMW9725,

The Good news is that the flights will be operated by a "big aircraft" More specifically a Boeing 767-300/ER (Winglets).
This should be an ex thomsonfly aircraft with the 2-4-2 seating.

Thomson Airways do not operate the Boeing 767-200 aircraft any more only the 767-300/ER.

More information can be found on our What Aircraft? Guide (link in my signature)

We also have a Fear of Flying Thread if that is of any interest to you

Gower
What aircraft/configuration will the following flights be operated on?

Outbound: MAN to CUN Friday, 30 Apr 10, TOM 196
Inbound: CUN to MAN Monday, 10 May 10, TOM 175

Also, this will be my first charter flight for six years & having become totally accustomed to the free hospitality provided by scheduled carriers, could someone indicate typical on board costs for beverages - beer, wine, soft drinks etc.
GowerL7

Thanks so much for your promt reply.That's great sorted now for Mexico and Turkey :tup
Err you might get a bit busy because I've told all my friends and family :rofl

Thanks again
Sharon
ClaytonS,

Your Flights will be operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER. Refer to our what aircraft? guide for information on seating configuration.

It has been a while since I have flown with Thomson so am slightly unsure of the prices for beverages at the moment. However one of our other experts will hopefully have a better Idea as he is flying back with them on Wednesday. So if you post a reminder then, I am sure Darren will have a better Idea than I have

Gower
ClaytonS and GowerL7

I dont know if this applies to all flights and holidays, flights only or a package holiday, but Thomsons have just emailed me with their link to the MY THOMSON part on their website.

Once logged in, you can check your booking, holiday info etc, but under the MY FLIGHT DETAILS section, you can download a copy of the latest INDULGE magazine which gives your their drinks and onboard duty free prices.

Hope that helps. :)

Gary S.
  • Edited by David 2010-03-13 21:14:40
    Sorry Gary, but the information which you quoted had to be edited for copyright reasons.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.