Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
alexblfc,

BRS-SSH-BRS (TOM818/9) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets).

Darren
tiffany,

LGW-HOG-LGW (TOM094/5) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). Flights are currently operated by former First Choice aircraft. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren,

Could you tell me what the Pamper Pack in Premium consists of, also will we be provided with a blanket and pillow on our return journey from Aruba?

Thanks,
Pat
Do thomson reserve any extra leg room seats to sell at check in or are the all pre-bookable.Going to cancun 15th may,and as i only booked last week all premium seats had been taken.
pat,

The premium pamper pack comes with named items, L'Occitane I think it is. It has things like toothpaste / brush, cleansing cloth, packet of smints and flight socks. That's on the outbound flight normally. You also get an aminity pack on the inbound flight. You don't get head phones as you get the use of noise cancelling headsets. Pillows and blankets are carried, but you need to request them as they don't carry enough for the whole aircraft. Premium passengers should get them though.

Darren
daveg,

Extra legroom seats are normally pre-booked before the flight. It's unlikely any will be available on the day.

Darren
Thanks again Darren for your time ...... appreciate it.

Pat
thanks darren,i didnt think i would.never mind eh :que
When does the in flight entertainment get announced for June and how do I find it?
keels71,

May / June IFE is already available, mrdisco posted the long haul IFE here. Short haul will be two films from the listing.

Darren
Hi

Flying to cancun from Manchester at 9.15 on 31st May - can anybody tell me what kind of plane it will be. I'm a very nervous flyer so like to know as much as I can before hand (not sure it helps tho!!)

Thanks

Jan
Thanks Darren. I hope its Sherlock Holmes.
stanjan,

Please supply flight numbers when possible as there are sometimes multiple flights. It enures we get the correct information. MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM174/5) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). Flights are currently operated by former Thomsonfly aircraft. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Afternoon Darren,

I posted a question a few months ago and you said to remind you in May as the Summer Schedules had not been produced back then.

I was wondering if you would know if we are travelling on an Ex First Choice or Thomson plane. we are on flight TOM108 (returning on Tom109) from Manchester to Holguin in Cuba travelling on the Saturday 26th June 2010.

Thank you in advance.

Jon
gooner1977,

MAN-HOG-MAN (TOM108/9) are currently operated by former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets).

Darren
Thanks Darren,

I am travelling premium and have pre booked seats 7ab & 8a,b,c,d,e,f after looking at seatplanner it looks like the seats I have been given are not in the premium sections. I am now worried we have not been allocated premium seats. (flight TOM108 as before)

Have they changed the config of the aircraft that is shoen on seaplanner?

Jon
gooner1977,

In that case, the aircraft is changing from ex-Thomsonfly to ex-First Choice in the next week or so. That's the problem with this time of year, it's the transition period between winter and summer schedules. G-OBYG operated the first one of the season on 1st May. You'll have your premium seats, don't worry. The flight I'm on later this year is currently an ex-TOM but I know it's changing next week to an ex-FCA. Because this is the first week of the summer scheduled, those that went for 2 weeks at the end of April are due back this week so aircraft don't always swap over straight away.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.