Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
LisaMJ,

Were you on the TOM6744/5? The schedule lists it as a Boeing 737-300 up to the end of April and a Boeing 737-800 (winglets / 73H) starting 2nd May for the rest of the summer season. That tally's with your experience. The 73H is scheduled to be in BOH until 31/10/10 on the PFO flights.

Darren
Hi all,Im flying out on TOM062, Gatwick North,7th may.I was just wondering what aircraft i will be going on?
Take Care
Russ
kamikaze,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM092/3) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets), and should be from the former First Choice fleet. You'll find further aircraft details on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Darren,
Thanks for the megga fast reply.I will post a report on the flight and the return flight,I have booked Premium seats on both flights.
Take care
Russ
Darren,
Ive just noticed you put LGW-CUN-LGW?Im going to La Romana is CUN that?
Take care
russ
Thanks for all your info Darren, much appriciated. :D
Thanks so much Darren, makes sense as we went out on 25th and came back on the 2nd May. Nice to know we'll have some basic entertaining when we go again in September. Will remember the headset adaptor this time!

Lisa
All of Thomson Airways 767-300 aircraft now have seat back IFE. YH was the last one to be done.
  • Edited by newbie01 2010-05-06 15:28:53
newbie01 :wave:

Thanks for that info, really glad i will definitely have seat back IFE now!
:tup

Alex
kamikaze,

CUN is Mexico

LRM is La Romana

Your flight the TOM062/3 Will still be the same aircraft type as Darren posted above A Boeing 767-300/ER (Winglets)

Darren seems to have got slightly confused between the TOM062 (Your Flight) and the TOM092 (Mexico). It Happens when we have so many requests from people!! :duh

Gower
Thanks Gower, I got the 6 the wrong way up :que Too many late nights I think!

Darren
hope tom108/tom109 is ex firstchoice as when i booked my seats the config was 2-3-2, if it
's 2-4-2 thomson aircraft i will end up with aisle seats and not window like i wanted. fingers crossed flying on saturday from manchester
Hi,
Thanks for all the help you guys have given me.Must go to bed as up at 03.30 to get to Gatwick.
Take care
Russ
Anyone have any info regarding the TOM 767-300's and their wingletts?

Thanks alot

Ollie

Thanks alot

Ollie

All bar 2 of the ex FCA aircraft have winglets or are having them fitted currently, and they are living up to there expectation of saving tonnes of fuel.
olliebaldwin13 wrote:

What sort of information are you looking for? I beleive Thomson Airways have put measures in place, for example the addition of winglets, that has lead to fuel saving eqivelant to 34,000 tonnes of CO2, that amounts to approximately the emissions of 10,000 cars.

Darren
Hi. We are flying with Thomson on TOM048 LGW to SFB Orlando 20/05/10 and have been offered the extra legroom seats in 14 A+B because my partner is 6ft 4". Does anyone know if these seats are at a bulkhead however because doesn't this restrict the legroom that you have available?

I wanted to book Premium seats but they are all sold out so this is the next best option. I've looked for a seat plan but get conflicting information on the seating layout for a 767 300ER from LGW.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
jdl1974,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-SFB-LGW (TOM048/9) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). Row 14 extra legroom seats are located just behind the toilets so they have a wall infront of them. Although these are extra legroom seats and do provide more room than standard seats, those with long legs may not be able to strech them out fully. You'll find lots of aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.