Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi we are staying at the Oasis for 2 weeks in June and want to know if anyone knows if it is possible to buy waterpark tickets or theme park tickets before we go to Benidorm. thank you
Hi Deb .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which may provide you with some general info about tickets while you wait for further feedback.

There are separate topics for most of the individual theme/water parks, if you require more specific info about any of them.

David :wave
Hi Deb,

Here is a site

http://www.keithprowse.com/tickets/flink.buy/c.es/city.benidorm-es/class.ALL/benidorm.html

Double check the prices on the parks websites before buying anything though as some tickets are cheaper via the park itself unless you are looking for a two day deal. Mundomar and Aqualandia best discount flyers are in Benidorm without a doubt though, I have Mundomar flyers if you would like any feel free to PM me.
Thank you for the link , had a look and it looks great. There is a big group of us going so we will see if we can get some discount vouchers out there, the kids want to go to everything ha :)
Would just like to thank Stardust2000 for the voucher for Mundomar
I have thanked in a pm but thought it worthy of a post here :tup
Does anybody know if its cheaper to book for aqualandia mundomar etc... before or wait till we get there. Also , do they provide transport or do we have to make our own way.
Thanks
usually you can buy tickets in benidorm cheaper.

you have to arrange your own transport but if you are staying in the levante side taxis shouldnt cost anymore than about a fiver or you can get a bus for 1.20 euros
hi all!

if you buy a happymeal in macdonalds in benidorm you will get a voucher usable for either a free child or a half price adult!!!!!! we have used this for two years now - was suprised that they are still running the offer - it saved us 11 euros each!! and the kids and i enjoyed our meal!!!
can get a bus for 1.20 euros

Hi Ian
When was the last time you went on a bus? :D
It's now €1.25 and for MundoMar you want the number 1 or 4 bus.
Can't comment on the number 1 bus, but we caught the number 4, which runs every half hour.
It usually has "Lope de Vega" ( college) as the destination and it comes up passed the Dynastic/Flamingo Oasis and turns right up the hill to the entrance of Mundomar, where it drops you off at the entrance and then heads back down to the college.
We caught it outside the "Dia" supermarket, opposite the Levante/Melia hotels and it was approx 15/20mins passed the hour or it will a quarter to, or ten mins to the hour.

Sanji
jennyosw, I always have a few of these in my wallet, everytime we see a voucher we keep it as its always valid for the next time in Benidorm.
When was the last time you went on a bus?

probably not that often Sanji as he has a chauffeur called Michelle most o the time :rofl

Although he did get one back from El Cisne the last time I was there in September. We were gonna get a taxi but as there was torrential rain they were in short supply so we got the bus, I got absolutely drenched, right down to my knickers. :rofl

Sue :)
We got the bus up the road to our apartment after the increase. I hadn't heard it had gone up. The bus driver took my €1.20 and pointed to the poster. I did ask for our tickets in Spanish, and we live in a Spanish area, but I thought it was nice of him. He was obviously expecting the correct fare next time we got on.

Some of the drivers are lovely and remember you, some look as if they have an onion up their nose. I'm nice to them all, regardless of the response. I think I'm scoring a + point for the British. If we all did it, it would help our reputation no end.
I'd never been to MundoMar before, but a friend put two VIP tickets inside my birthday card last month.
Animals, zoo's and circus's are not David's scene, but MundoMar is a really lovely place, I could have stayed there far longer and I might go back and visit again, without David next time.

I didn't take the camcorder to Benidorm and I was well peed off when I was walking around MundoMar, I've made a little video from the photo's that I took, for anybody interested.....I could have done so much more with the camcorder. :bawl

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=132933

Sanji
Thanks for the Pics sanji they are very good, How far from Rincon de Loix is MundoMar?
The Rincon de Loix area itself covers a fair distance and if for example you were staying opposite Benidorm Palace in the Hotel Mediterraneo, then it's a lot nearer than if you were staying in the Hotel Pelicanos.

It's past Benidorm Palace ( opposite side of the road) and it's set in the hillside (Sierra Helada Mountains) which means that you have a long drag of a road to climb.
For the sake of €1.25 it isn't worth walking up the long road to get there, you'll be cream crackered by the time you reached the entrance, but no problem walking back, depending where you are staying and how fit you are.

We walked back to the hotel Regente and we cut across Avda Montecarlo rather than going straight down the hill to the main road and turning left......
Big mistake !!!! there are a few urbanisations up there and I've never seen as much dog poo fouling the pavements in all my life. :yuck
We ended up walking in the middle of the road and still had to check the bottom of our shoes before we walked into the hotel.
No exaggeration, it really was revolting and there is nobody to blame except the people who live up there. :evil:

Sanji
Hi all.
I noticed people were talking about prices for tickets to theme park in benidorm. Iam going there in july with wife and 2 sons 11 and 8. I bought my tickets online from attractiontix and payed £187 for 14 days. Thats £48 per adult and £43 for a child 10 and under. They send u an e.ticket when u pay for it and you print it out and take it with you to the park and then exchange it for you passes. I done the same last year when we went to portaventura in salou.
Does anyone know the best deals that are around for Terra Mitica? Is the stand still there near Mc Donalds with the discount tickets? Also does anyone know if there is a free bus from there? I seem to think that there is but I'm not sure.

Thanks
Sue
Hi
just a quickie that may be of interest,my sister and her 3 children went to Benidorm and before going looked on ebay at Benidorm theme park ticket site and got some fab discount tickets for Terra Mittica and Mundomar,i forget exactly how mush but i believe they saved about 30 pound as they only had to pay 1 pound for the voucher and postage,she was a bit scheptical at first but all went well and the vouchers arrived within 5 days.I dont know the inns and outs of it all but in these hard times the main fact is that she saved a lot of money.
Yes as I wrote earlier my sister looked on ebay and got fab priced tickets to Aqualandia and Mundomar,she save about 30 pound so go on have a look
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.