Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
As far as I am aware yes you do have to use the ticket on the exact date you request.

When going to Aqualandia/Mundomar you get discount tickets from them to use at their Sister park, for ultimate savings go to Mundomar first and then use the discounts for Aqualandia. We saved a fortune last year doing this, also keep an eye out as lots of people throw these valuable discount leaflets on the ground outside of the parks ;)
Hiya, we're off to Benidorm on Saturday and can't decide whether or not we are better off buying the tickets before hand or waiting till we get there. There are two adults and one child in our party and we would like to do the waterpark and the animal park, Terra Mitica (sp?) and there was something else but I can't remember what it was now - I obviously have a very apt user name :duh :rofl !!

Could anyone please advise me which would be the better option as the euro has a poor exchange rate at the moment :yikes, we would love to save any pennies we can!!

Thanks in advance for any help! :tup

Em
i no you can get discount tickets over there in bars and around the parks themselves what people leave about. The waterpark isnt quite suitable for younger children if you have a small child not alot they can go on. Enjoy it might see you next week when i get there. :)
ahh thanks freethepain, I read somewhere else about checking the floor!! Would you say it would be cheaper to get them over there? My son is 12 so should be OK, I say should - he is the most accident prone child I have ever met!

Hope you have a lovely time, apparently the weather is very hot!

Maybe see you there, I'll be the one scavenging around on the floor for cheapie tickets!!
Haha! With the rate being how it is im not sure thats why i mentioned the vouchers someone who has just came back might post telling you better. And the other park yau cant think of is terra natura. Have fun :)
hi
we have just come back from benidorm and while there went to mc donalds they are giving vouchers with their meals that allow you to get in the waterpark for half price which saves you €12.50 each adult, also a voucher to get into mundomar for half price and a voucher for the theme park terra mitica which allows you to buy one ticket and get one free. I dont know how long the promotion is on for. also people are selling these on an online auction site
hope this helps
dave
I also go next week, I am also hoping to get some discout tickets. years ago discount tickets were available from aloy of the bars, ( 6 euros discout off the evening ticket form Terra Mitica)

I have made a note of prices for my reference

Terra natura 1 day 23 euros adult, 18 euros child
with water park 29 euros adult, 23 euros child

Terra Mitica day 34 euros adult, 25.5 euros child
afternoon after 4pm 21 euros adult, 16.50 euros child.

I am waiting whilst we get there as I couldn`t find any better deals beforehand only if I bought 2/3 day or week passes. I am going to go to the welcome meeting as they may have some good prices. If your staying anywhere near the Regente hotel, the around town office sell tickets some times they are a bit cheaper.

Sue Allen has some discout tickets for Aqualandia, if you pm her she will send you some, 14 euros off making it 11 euros pp entrance.
I just got back today, Aqualandia and Mundomar are still giving out the excellent money off vouchers when you leave the park. I have loads of Mundomar ones and the trick would be to go to Mundomar first and then get the Aqualandia voucher from them to use at a later date. If anyone wants a Mundomar voucher feel free to PM me for one.

The prices for the parks at the gates are ridiculous, I have heard that the best Terra Mittica vouchers are given out at Mcdonalds at the top of La Cala and they're usually BOGOF entrance.
Hope you enjoyed your trip cheesepasty2000. What are the prices for Mundomar at the min please im there next week. :)
I can't remember :duh but know that they were very pricey and I was thinking that I would not be paying that :rofl adults prices were over 20 euro I remember that much.

I used last years vouchers and as we went after 4.00pm we paid 5 Euro each adult and it should have been 3 euro per child with one child going free but the nice lady let both of mine in free so it was 10 Euros for the four of us.
Thanks for the quick reply going to have to get vouchers or jump over fence :rofl
Hiya everyone, thats really helpful - thank you :tup !! We're setting off in a few hours so won't have time to PM for vouchers (unless they are online ones :think ) but think I might try the Mc D's as they seem to be recommended quite a bit. This time tomorrow I should be there!!!! <rushes off to pack cases :duh >

Thanks again....x
We go next month - and I've just bought a ticket off ebay (Thanks to whalleycakes for the suggestion), for £3.50 (which gets us into aquaialand half price - 11E and adult, and 7E a child! Which will save us around £25!

Belly
bellyballyboo, I wish that you had seen my earlier post. I have hundreds of Aqualandia discount tickets (The good ones) If you had sent a stamped addressed envelope then I would have gladly sent you one free.

Anyhow, hope you have a great time and watch the sun, it's really deceiving how hot it gets at Aqualandia, my hubby ended up at the hospital due to severe sunstroke when we were there in July.

Sue :)
Hi Sue

I wish I'd have known! (Not that I'm to £3.50 mind!! :) ) I havent received it yet either, and I paid for it last week!.

We're going 27 sep, for 9 nights, same time as last year - only I'm hoping for better weather than last year, out of the 7 nights we were there it rained for 5 :( The same time the year before tho, was hotter than tenerife in August! I think if you do go end of sep/beginning of oct - The weather is a bit hit and miss!

Hope your hubby hasnt been put off going again! - Our friend got sunstroke last year, and was in bed for 5 days - your right, it can be deceiving, especially if it is windy.
Hope you enjoyed the dalmatas, as I remember you saying this is where you were going.

Thanks for the offer, and I'll come back to you, if my ticket doesnt arrive, - if thats ok?

Regards, belly
[code] Thanks for the offer, and I'll come back to you, if my ticket doesnt arrive, - if thats ok? [/code]

Yeh you do that, in fact I go to Beni myself, on the 27th September for a few days so you could even save on the postage, I could hand deliver them. :rofl

p.s Are you going on the Leeds and Bradford Jet 2 flight, the evening one?
Hi Sue!

What a coincedence! Yes we're going from leeds/brad, with jet 2 on the early morning flight (8.50). Are you on the morning or evening flight?

The voucher arrived today - but thanks very much for the offer!

Where are you staying? We're staying at the venus for 9 nights. bk on the 6 oct.

Belly.
Oh, I'm on the evening flight. :)

I am staying with my brother and sister-in-law this time, just for 4 nights. They live right on the front, they have a great view as they are on the 14th floor, it's a lovely place to stay.

Sounds lovely sue!

We only came back from our hols 2 weeks last fri - and it feels like a lifetime ago! - can't wait to go bk to beni - I go every sept with my mum, and son. we didn't get round to going to aqualand last time - but I'm definately going this time.

:offtop (Sorry) - I'm also going to book our flights this weekend for next year, (like we did last year) - because they have almost doubled in price now!.

Have a great time.

Belly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.