Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Tunisia is normally 1 hour ahead of GMT, however, this year I beleive that Tunisia decided not to adjust their clocks, as we do, to BST, I'm pretty sure that they have changed then in the past. This would mean that when we put our clocks forward in the spring we would be on the same time as Tunisia, however when we go back in the Autumn we will again be 1 hour behind.......
..... I think.
lol
Kevin
You are correct Kevin, they are currently the same time as the UK

Up intil a few years ago they didnt change the clocks at all which meant in summer we were the same and 1hr behind in them winter but then a few years ago they decided to start putting them forward in spring just to confuse everyone, however this year they didnt change them so they are currently the same and providing they dont decide to change them in oct they will be one hour ahead.

lol hope that doesnt pickle your brain too much llindy.....it confused me typing it!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.