Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
TOUTS & PR'S
7 Posts
If you see a tout or pr in menorca they have lost there way whent last may and had no bother at all never seen a one and that was in cala n forcat which is supposed to be the most liverly resort :!: go and enjoy you will have no probbs
We have been going there 10 years???? And can honestly say we have never ever seen a tout!!!

Nobody ever tries to get you into restaurants, they certainly dont pester you at all.
Not summer months I know but I've been to Menorca 3 times in September and October and I too have never seen anyone selling timeshare or trying to entice people into their bars or restaurants. I've also been to Mallorca twice in August in the last 5 years and no sign of them there either while I was there so I don't think the Balearic islands suffer from the same problems as the Canaries in that department thank goodness as I wouldn't like it much either.
:D Thanks everyone, this is great news :D

I just need to find a holiday within my price range now!! Got to be first two weeks in August, so I don't think I'll be finding any bargains!!
Have a look at menorca-net, there are some great places to stay and flight advice.
We have been going to Menorca for years and I have never seen 1 tout, we have just come back from tenerife and they drove us up the wall, why the government of the country does not do something about this is beyond me. In Menorca you will not be hassled, it is lovley you will have a great time.

Dawn :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.