Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Get a taxi (cost is around 12euros, takes about 5minutes to get to the Hotel).
Train station is about 800yds from the hotel but its not the best road to walk down (lot of building work going on).
I was suggest to keep away from fizzy drinks at that hotel, the water to make the fizzy drinks comes from their water supply, keep to beer :o)
I've stayed at that Hotel for the last few years with a group of golfers ( a few of the golfers have been ill tho, and they were the ones drinking alot of coke and shorts), I have never been sick, food i think is always great.
I was suggest to keep away from fizzy drinks at that hotel, the water to make the fizzy drinks comes from their water supply, keep to beer

There is nothing wrong with the tap water in Benalmadena. It is all drinkable wherever you go, including hotels, apartments restaurants etc.
The Beach Club is not in Benalmadena it is in Torremolinos
and I have drunk tap water all along the Costa and never had any ill effects.
The holiday reps on the transfer coaches tell you that tap water is unsuitable as it contains minerals that the British are not used to. That is just to promote the sales of bottled water in the hotels. don`t fall for it.
Please try to keep on topic. This one is about trains to Torreomolinos. There is a separate topic on the Beach Club.

Thanks

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.