Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Kathleen :wave:

There is no public transport at the airport here in Lanzarote into Puerto del Carmen, so you will need to take a taxi. It's not very far, and should only cost between 10 and 15€.

HTH :)
Thank you for the info Mad Sue, at least now I know that taxi is the only option.
Kathleen
We usually just go out to the taxi stand outside the airport. There is usually a long queue, but it goes down quickly.
Thank you for taking the time to advise me.
Best wishes
Kathleen
i used "last minute ...." who had a minibus, we found their shop by chance in pdc they charged us 10 euros to airport. on arrival we used taxi which was 16 euros and the driver was reckless.i don't know if last minute are linked to the large booking company of the same name or a local agency.
thanks for that Johnny. We are off tomorrow and cant wait to get to the sunshine. Will keep a look out for that bus. sounds reasonable.Thanks again Kathleen
There are lots of taxi drivers on Lanzarote, they aren't all "reckless".
Yes, we've had taxis numerous times, they're usually fine - no worse or better than the UK, really.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.