Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
hey i go on wednesday i first went last july with my mum i have a tunisia fiance when you get to the airport there will be people trying to help you with your luggage they ask a english pound but its up to you if you give them it tunisan people are the nices peple ever they are very helpful i am sure you wil have a fantastic time where you what hotel you staying in when do you go
Thank you for your reply.

I will booking for the 15th. Its the Golf Residence that i will be staying at...
As this is my first holiday with the children..i am just a little anxious...
I went to Tunisia for the first time with my children, then aged 8 and 13 yrs. Yes they are older so more independant than you tots but I was alittle worried. We all had a great time and the Tunisian people are freindly and helpful.
Don't worry, relax and enjoy your holiday.

Lisa.
i go on wednesday im stayin in a appartement in the port
Hi Alisai,
Try not to worry, just relax an enjoy your holliday with your children.
once you land you clear passport control then go to collect baggage from the carousel you only have a short distance to go to meet you rep. they will tell you which coach to go to. at same time men will be queueing up to help you with your cases and take them to the coach. up to you like the other person said if you want to tip or not.
Jump onto coach and relax for 20 to 30 mins depending on drop offs. When you get to Golf Residence they have a porter who will carry your things to your room.
You have picked a small but very friendly hotel. I have been a few times to this hotel as it is so cheap and cheerful and the staff are great.
Habib in reception is very helpful, Mounir a waiter in the restaurant is helpful and a good friend of ours my son bought a toitoise 2 years ago when we went for a month at xmas and obviously we cant bring it home so Mounir cares for it all year and every time we go out ther he brings it to the hotel so Joss can look after it for all his holl.
Mohammed is head of entertainment he is very helpful too and easy to talk to all speak great english.
You will make friends 1st day with many of the staff.
The marina and shops are very close by and a funfair for the older child oh and a little zoo.
You will enjoy it and soon stop worrying once you get there and see how friendly the people are.
I think you are very brave going it alone with children but youve definately picked best country and hotel.
Have a great time. Caroline.
thankyou for your kind words of ressurance...
you have been explained everything so well.

Hopefully i will post back to tell you all that i had a wonderful holiday.

many thanks

Alisai
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.