Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Travelzoo
18 Posts
Also with Travel Zoo DEC 8TH from Gatwick & Manchester 14nights Osbourne £459 :cheers
annx
Thats great price aarond wish I had the time :cry but will be there for 6 weeks in feb lechyd da slan.
Nice to see the bit of welsh coming in Irishman very clever :tup
annx
irishman
hi maite
conas ata ar siul agat,breathnu ar agaidh le tu fheiceail aris da
slan,lechd da
Draig
Top of the 'chuffin' morning to you all too :D
Hi dragon byddwch yn dal i siarad a mi ar ol iwerddon morthwyl Cymru ar dydd sadwrn(for those of you who dont speak Welsh like myself I just wanted to know will the dragon still be speaking to me after Ireland stuff Wales at the rugby this saturday)pob lwc beth bynnag.Lechd da Slan. :rofl
reverting to the language of the colonial rulers so every one can understand,it should be a good game pity it had to come so soon,would have prefered to meet later on say in the finals,but we will always be friends,especialy now you got 6 weeks .love to colleen
bad luck my friend :cry ,Now for the English only France in the way :rofl :rofl :whoops :offtop
Great match Dragon welsh played like dragons best team won :cry hope you go all the way Lechd da,Slan :tup
:whoops :offtop but well done WALES worth getting up at 05:30 for :cheers
annx
Thanks Irishman,wont be long till we are sharing a few Kingfishers :cheers ,aarond well worth the lack of sleep,now for La Belle France allez oop and out :yikes :offtop :whoops slan lechyd da
Dragon are you ready for Saturday? another early start :cheers :whoops :offtop sorry
annx
Come on the welsh.Hope to watch the match in Donegal its not that the pubs open early for the match its cause they hav,nt closed from the day before :rofl :D Lechd Da.
Welsh were robbed by a terrible decision by the ref :(
Commiseration,s to a very brave Wales team after thier defeat,no concellation I know, but every Welsh man can be proud of the effort and pride showed by those 14 lads, after such a stinker of a decission. Just wish we English had shown half the passion Wales showed.
We are still in shock :que , :offtop but thanks both for the kind words,we are still proud
of the boys :)
annx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.