Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
If you have't already done so, could you add you reviews to tour review section HERE

TIA

Kath HT Admin
Really great report, Ko Lanta sounds lovely, I have been to Thailand many times but not got round to Ko Lanta yet, must put it on my list of places to go !
Thanks for that...nice to get a report back.

The Marriott is one of our favourite hotels in BKK since we stayed back in the days when it was the Royal Garden Riverside...those days it was easy to get a sunbed round the pool. :) . The OH just loves going to Trader Vics. Been to the hotel four or five times but these days we force ourselves to try other places in the city.

There are some good restaurants in the basement area of the Siam Paragon...we ate at one that had an outside area overlooking a landscaped pond...very good.
Suzi
sounds like you had a magical holiday :D Its good to hear of places not on the main tourist map. ( there is no way I would have been down those tunnels- I was bad enough in the CuChi tunnels in Vietnam and these sound a lot worse!)
Harmonique is a great restaurant. We also liked Cabbages and Condoms- had a lovely meal there.

PS- I have asked for your hotels to be added- even a brief review would be great if you have time. :D
Really enjoyed reading your report. Off to Bangkok and Phuket for the first time at Christmas and it's great to hear about others experiences and tips! :lol:
are you Leoness? We are off to Bangkok too at that time. :D
Hi Fiona. Yes, Paul and I are off to Bangkok on 12th Dec for 3nights, then Phuket for 12 nights where we will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. When are you going?
27th leoness
sorry suzi for going offtopic!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.