Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Isn't the Grand Palace just breathtaking?
I'd forgotten about the steps from the skytrain and all the children begging. I'd don't know if you noticed but we saw a lot of locals giving money to the beggars.
We enjoyed the group in the Huntsman and visited it again when we stayed at the Marriott Riverside. But I know what you mean by eyeopener!
So- when are you returning?!
Turunc for 10 days in September then Goa on Jan 1st for 2 weeks with daughter, son-in-law and 2 teenage grandchildren-so it'll probably be 2008 but who knows what the lottery might bring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the sole topic of conversation in our house and will be for many moons to come. We also seen some locals giving the children food and then you think what we throw away. When we go to Goa we'll take some stuff with us for the kids- it seems ok to do that.
OAP I enjoyed your report of Bangkok - my fave city, I am off there again this year for our 4th visit, we have stayed in the Landmark twice and spent quite a few nights in the Huntsman, great food, good music , great booze, yes it is an eye opener - no doubt we'll pop in again this year as we're staying just over the road.
Off subject I now but I absolutely love Goa and we're off again this year, will look forward to your comments when you get back , love shirleyV
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.