Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
we have reviews of both of thease in the cyprus section of the hotel review forum

yasus
wizard
Well.....the biggest decision between them would be which resort you fancy as the Constantionos is on Protaras and the Dome is in Ayia Napa...alebit on the outskirts.
I have stayed at the Dome. Whilst the acommodation was very good and the drinks menu too. The food was disappointing for me. It was luke warm and pretty repetitive. Must stress that just my opinion.

It's location was at the very far end of Ayia Napa and was a bus ride or a lon walk away. Not a lot around it. Another one or two hotels and a couple of supermarkets and bar.

Kath x
Stayed at CTG last year on half board,Rooms were good for Cyprus and the location is about as good as it gets in Protaras.What lets it down is the food.Saying that it may have improved this year.
Hi we've stayed at the Constantinos 3 times now. We always go in August and this year the weather was lovely and hot as usual but a breeze picked up in the afternoon which was very helpful!
The food at this time of the year has always been fabulous (again this is our usually very fussy opinion), I know some people have complained about this but I always wonder if people go at different times of year maybe the usual Head chef (George) is away, or a different supplier. Whilst we were there several people went out for meals and wished they hadn't bothered because they said that it cost a lot of money for a family of 4 (80-100Euros) and that the food in the hotel was better. (Again their opinion not mine before anyone rips my head off!)
Whichever hotl you choose have a grat time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.