Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Turkey Resorts
8 Posts
I wasn't that impressed by calis beach when i went a few years ago

if you have teenagers would recommend gumbet
Went to Calis 5 years ago not really a teenagers resort then try bodrum gumbet or kusadassi my kids love the night life there
No night life in Calis for kids, plenty of places to eat have drink.
Try Kusadasi, Bodrum, Gumbet next door personally dont like Gumbet but ok for kids.
Think Kusadasi would be best, good night life, beaches, hotels with plenty going on, just make sure you research your hotel as some are a distance out of town and my experience with kids is they want the action on the door step, have fun :)
i would recommend oludeniz.Hisaronu is very close(2 miles) with plenty bars&nightclups.u and ur family ll love this area.if u have been ones u ll keep coming every year.ölüdeniz has got a lovly beach and also very famous for paragliding.
I too would recommend Gumbet for teenagers, it is lively but not too big. It is also great for non-teenagers too ;)
Barut Lara Beach, the best I have ever been!
Fantastic food, great people!

Wish I was there now
Just returned from Olu Deniz. Whilst there we went to Calis a few times. I would say it's not really a place for teenagers. But what I would say is that food & drink are a lot cheaper in Calis than in Olu or Hisaronu. Some of the prices were nearly half that in Olu Deniz.
Wonder why that is?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.