Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Turkey virgins
6 Posts
Your transfer should take 1 hour, Depending on your location for your hotel you might have to change buses as their are some very small streets in turgetreis, Yes you will have to pay £10 each on entry into Bodrum Airport.
thanks for you reply rwb 46. our brochure stated that we may need to change buses and now i know why.
we used to go to cyprus and i wouldn't go back turkey is far better and cheaper and the people are really friendly :)
I'm with you on this one suzieg. I went to Paphos in Cyprus and really didn't like it.

I have travelled all over the world, and Turkey is one of the few places I return to regularly. It's good value for money and a lovely place to spend a week or two on hols.

I have converted several friends into being fans of Turkey :D
sounds promising for us then! Thanks for your replies. we went to cyprus this year and its the bad exchange rate that makes it so expensive and i cant see the euro getting weaker anytime soon. we are really looking forward to visiting turkey next year and your comments make us glad we made the choice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.