General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi ana, maybe you could give a little bit more information about where you want to go ? how long a flight do you want ? self catering, half board, all inclusive ? kids club ?
how much budget do you have ?
Is the hotel/ apartment priority on the beach ?
just narrows things down a bit for members to help !
Somewhere like Mallorca or Menorca sounds about right. There are many resorts to choose from and varying sizes of hotels, but over both islands the beaches and promenades are just fab for children (and adults).
I would say Menorca as well, we've been north and south of the island and both places were lovely. Have only been to Alcudia in Majorca, before we had internet and could research and hated it, much too busy for us!!

Just read around anywhere you like the look of, both here and on trip advisor and that will give you a pretty good idea of what it's like.

Have fun

Pam :cheers
Hi
Puerto Pollensa in Majorca or Santa Eulalia in Ibiza could be ideal.
Have a look at both.
Then come back here or send me a PM to discuss further.
Irene
I took my kids to Sa Coma in Majorca for their first holiday when they were 9 and 6 years old. It was perfect for them - a lovely beach and some nice bars and restaurants, but no nightclubs and no rowdy drunks.
Hotel Son Baulo, in C'an picafort (mallorca) is right on the beach, has decent food and a few english bars around, and is in a very peaceful and quiet resort ideal for families
Valencia - a very Spanish city centre with a huge beach on the doorstep. Plenty for the children to do too.
I second Hotel Son Baulo ,Can Picafort, Majorca perfect for your kids ages!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.