Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I'm not at all supprised, caravan parks regulary change hands, im not sure which this was but suspect it may have been on the site of the old warners holiday camp, if so this site changed hands many times before we left kent [11 yrs] their site at Hearts farm Leysdown is also fairly flat,

unfortunatly its not unusual to sell holiday property complete with the booking list,

have you actualy contacted the new owners/administrators

wiz
I have not contacted the new owners yet as I did not get in till after 6 and the letter was here. I only have a mobile number for the new owners, no address or anything. Give you a lot of confidence in handing over the rest of the money, though I should imagine they will be getting in touch.

I am going to try and deal with Park holidays, have just read the terms and conditions of the booking and it says:

6. Cancellation or changes by us
In exceptional circumstances, we may have
to cancel or change some aspects of your
booking. If we do so, we will tell you as
soon as possible prior to your holiday date
and you may choose to either:
a) Accept the changes offered by us
b) Receive a full refund
c) Accept an alternative holiday with us
at the same price.
We do not pay compensation in
circumstances where we have to cancel
your booking including those arising from
Force Majeure. Force Majeure means
circumstances beyond our control including
(but not limited to) industrial disputes,
natural disasters, fire, technical problems,
bad weather and acts of government.

I canot see how Force Majeure includes selling the site onto someone else, I am going to tell them I do not accept the changes offered by them and want an alternative holiday with them 'Park holidays' at the same price
you could always put the mobile number in your search engine [yahh/google etc] and see if it throws anything up

wiz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.