this holiday company in salou is a real ***. they are extremely rude and unhelpful . we arrived at the Ventura park apartments only to find out the office was on another street and closed in 20mins. i ran to get the key for our apartments and directions to it only to be told find it yourself. no help from the staff at all , no one to show us were to go , which apartment we were in etc. etc. a few things were wrong in the apartments, kettle didn't work, no hot water, shutter broken, curtain pole fell of . when i reported them to the office they didn't seem to bothered and said someone will be round to fix them sometime. after a week we were robbed but strangely enough there was no broken windows or no broken locks so the intruders must have had a key. we lost a good phone, money and some jewellery. we found out another family had been robbed too and the same thing no broken locks or windows. when we complained to the office they didn't want to know and just said report it to the police. to top it all off we left early in the morn so i had to pay a 200 euro deposit with my bank card. when i arrived home i had an email from the company stating they would not be refunding any money to me as we had used the sheets and pillows provided in the apartment and they had to wash them. i am still fighting to get my deposit back but don't hold out much hope. i want to warn other travellers not to use this firm as they are con artists. i loved salou itself but this holiday company has really spoiled my trip and conned me out of my money. all i can say is avoid avoid avoid .