America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
That isn't a huge show by Vegas standard, but big enough. Normally conventions mean that room rates are quite high, especially near the location of the convention.

However July and August are slow times in Vegas due to the heat and there are usually good rates to be had.

Promo codes and offers won't come out until 2-3 months ahead if you are thinking of booking direct with the hotel.

What hotel(s) are you thinking of and what rates are you getting at the moment? Remember that rates normally double or more for Friday and Saturday night.

luci :wave
Thanks Luci

We've been quoted 5 nights August 6th

Bellagio £476 per room
or
Luxor £235 per room

We are going back to the Co-op to talk to the agents again on Saturday. It's all so confusing but fun :)
There appears to be a problem with the Bellagio site at the moment so I can't check rates, but that doesn't seem a bad price, especially as it includes the weekend.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.