Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Vegetarians
4 Posts
Hi, I'm not a veggie but went to sunny beach with my sister-in-law who is and she never complained about the food in the restaurants. We were only bed and breakfast in Hotel, she stuck to toast. They do a nice shopska salad which is just tomato and cucumber topped with grated cheese. You can get Jacket potato, cheese pizza, beans on toast. There was a lovely chinese which she had a very nice vegetable curry with egg fried rice. and a lot more. Hope this helped :D
My daughter is a vegetarian and she had no problems finding something to eat.
She sometimes ordered two starters eg jacket potatoe and cheese ( 3 halves for a started!!) and shopska salad. There seemed to be more veggie choices in the starters. Most restaurants sell pizza.
If you tell them you are vegetarian they are very helpful.
All around the resorts there are stalls that sell kebaps. If you ask for one with no meat then they will make one for you.
In our hotel they even had veggie choices eg veggie lasagne, moussaka.
Hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.