Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
visas
3 Posts
I doubt if the Indian High Commission would be as organised as to process them in departure date order.

Try phoning the main number 020 7836 8484 even though it says you shouldn't do so for visas. There is an option on the recorded message to press a number for visa services. Someone will answer eventually.

I tried the other visa phone numbers the other day and I found them all to be engaged all the time but got through on the above number and got my question answered.
Hi Lardy,

I to sent mine on the 4th and got them back on the 16th, I have always made a point of writing my dep date on the envelope as I was told 2 years ago that they do deal with applications in date order at peak times.

Peak times being Oct-March which seems strange. My advice is ring up, I have never had a problem getting info by phone but have all your details including date of dep ready when they ask.

Don't worry it will in there somewhere.

Garry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.