Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
warm
3 Posts
yes it is obviously less warmer towards the end but it will at least be in the early 20's till nov 8) are you def going to corfu if you want more of a guarantee and you are going mid to late oct you could go to the more southern islands like crete hope this helps :P
Yes October is often lovely and warm;I would say often mid 20c BUT you must be prepared for the odd storm. The sea stays warm, and the end of season storms means we get a second spring when all the wild flowers come out so its very pretty and ideal conditions for walking. I would not recommend it as a time of year for people who have only come to sunbathe. Depending which end of the month you come, the end of the month is also a time when establishments start to close for the winter and excursions can begin to wind down. It is a good time for exploring, roads are quiet and beaches peaceful, scenery is spectacular as the heat haze of August clears and the town a leisurely place to shop.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.