Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Gemma.....
dont worry its not your team...(Rangers are my fav Scottish team)... :cheers
Noggin :tup thats the right answer :D
Are there any UEFA cup games being shown this evening in Goa?
Good luck to all the British team playing today.
Gemma,

All the ties for this round are now completed.
Gemmas post above was actually made a while ago. I merged two threads and used the bump function by accident which altered the date of her post. Sorry Gemma!
:rofl thats ok Fiona, not to worry.

Yes papa the next round will be played 6 and 20 March. Hope we get to see the games in Goa :think
Hi Gemma.....when are you going....we go on 13th March for 2weeks.... :tup
Hi Noggin we fly out 11 March staying at the Marinha Dourada.
Rangers are playing in Europe on Thursday 20 March, you can come and cheer them on :tongue ;)
Can anyone tell me if this match is likely to be shown in any of the sports bars please?
O /H is a man u fan :yikes and me and my mate are derby fans :rofl
The're playing next saturday we arrive on friday so would be a great start to the holiday specially if Derby thrashes United :rofl :rofl
4 more sleeps :sun2soooooooooooo excited
Will more than likeley be shown in sports bars.

Star sports and ESPN do like the "big 4" and they have access to all various sports channels.

The Sportsman in Calangute or the Sports Bar in candolim are good venues to watch it
Celtic v Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup replay 19th of March. Any chance of that being shown anywhere in Goa. Me and the wife fly out on Friday. :cheers
If it clashes with a Prem game or cricket - then no.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.