Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
glad you are enjoying it.
I love Salou

Loulou
:D hi what hotel are you in ?and what's the rate of the euro? cheers. have a great time
hi
what is the exchange rate in salou
tattooman
Glad you are having such a great holiday. Have a drink for me.
whats the weather prediction for sat afternoon r sunday? would love to no as im goin on sat :D
i just got back and the weather was fine and hot expected to last the next four days at least but beware of nigerians trying to lure you in to their shops and the women with children wanting to braid your kids hair.... there is NO bins in the streets (or if your lucky one or two) people were just bagging and dumping!i would recommend the mad scotsman pub though brill people!and food wise texas embassy!
Hi-im going tomorrow-looked at the weather and it says light showers for tomo?you think yhe weather will last tho?
hi everyone the weather over here is really hot sometimes unbearable, dont know what the exchange rate is over here have not looked sorry best to probably exchange at home i think :) .
yesterday i swam with sea lions :D it was brilliant and recommend to anyone cost 45 euros to swim but so worth it ( aquapolis is where to go) you can get there by local transport easy peasy. we are staying at the dorada palace lovely hotel but food is a bit boring after a while, we have ate out a few times. see you all soon x
:D hi did you come accross any family pubs with entertainment? thanks
Hi, glad you're having a GREAT time there....

Did you go to Danny Boy's Bar by any chance?

I'm wondering if Sugar House Lane are still playing there this summer!?

We will be over to Salou on the 23rd May - can't wait!

Only a cheapy, found on the net this afternoon, but a nice break to look forward to!

Bring on 'Danny Boys' always a FAB night out!!

Noel McGuinness ROCKS!
Anyone see any KFC, Mcdonalds, Burger king or chinese restaurants in Salou?

Prepared, in case the hotel food is poor.
Hello,

Salou has quite a few chinese restaurants, not sure what they are like.

There is a McDonalds & Burger King on the seafront, although when I was there last year BK was shut for a refurb - I assume it would be open by now (although lots of places say shut for refurb and never open again).

As far as I am aware, there is not a KFC in Salou.

Cheers
Mark
went there 10 years ago there was a maccys there then :wink:
ok thanks good enough for me lol...... 72 hours!
i`ll be there from friday
I'll be there from Wednesday 24th May - see ya there xx
If you'd like to tell others when you're going on your hols, we have a countdown thread HERE.

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.