Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
All we can do is send Bawbee our very best wishes that he's fit and well.

We hope to see him back here again sometime soon.
Your weather report is back!

Thanks to everyone for their support and good wishes during my year's health battle. You don't get rid of me that easily!

Anyway I'm back to the best medicine you can get - sunny blue skies and 21C. :sun2 :cheers
Welcome back Bawbee!! :cheers

We have really missed you, sorry you have been unwell and hope the Lanza weather will make sure you are soon back to full health!!

Take care :tup
Bawbee Nice to see you back and hope you enjoy better health.
Thanks everyone.

A sunny day for the west and southwest. Elsewhere, a build up of cloud in the middle part of the day. Temperatures remaining a little cool for the time of year at 20/21C, but feeling warm in the light winds. :tongue
A change in wind direction to a light easterly giving changed fortunes with the southwest having some cloud and elsewhere sunny. Similar temperatures. :wave:
Lots of sun with just a few clouds. Plenty more to come over the next few days. :tup
o/k for some.... :(

Welcome back to the boards hope you are now fighting fit

brian
Thanks.

A sunny day and warm out of the rather cool breeze. 21C.

Early Christmas Day predictions........

UK - Windy and unsettled with little chance of a white Christmas. :(

Lanza - The current high pressure still in control, so mainly sunny. :)
Another glorious sunny and warm day, although turning a bit hazy later in the day as high cloud associated with a weak weather front, encroached from the northwest. No weather will result from it, but it will cool things down a bit tomorrow with a little more cloud. :wave:
More cloud around today, but some hazy sun at times. Still warm though. :cheers
More wall to wall warm sunshine. :sun2

Cooler Trade Winds over Christmas bringing more cloud for a couple of days, but high pressure and the E/SE wind returning with the sun later in the week. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.