Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
wedding
10 Posts
Hi gerty, have a look at Sol Rio de Luna y Mares with Direct Holidays/Thomas Cook. First Choice have it as well, but usually comes out dearer.

The beach is fantastic! They have a wedding gazebo overlooking the beach but I also saw them put chairs on the beach with a 3 piece band, so I think they will arrange anything.

There is a good choice of food with 5 a la cartes. The French restaurant is great and would be lovely for the evening meal of the wedding. :cheers
Thanks starry it's worrying me about the mossies because we have small babies are they bad in march and od you need vaccinations for Cuba.Thanks again
You do not need any vaccinations for Cuba - I just make sure we are all upto date on diptheria, tetanus, polio, hep A and typhoid. We went in August and didn't have a problem with mossies, not sure what it is like in March.
I agree the SRLM HOtel has all the ticks.
Sara and I got married in Cuba 6 years ago... it was perfect!! - the biggest hassle was all the paerwork that had to be translated and copied, but only because we were both divorced.....

ATB,J.
Thanks all. We have looked at a few hotels but can't choose anything yet the brochures aren't out :( and need some prices. Might be end of :que May now
We are attending a friends wedding in Feb at the Playa Pesquero Hotel
My first post hi all, I will be getting married here in 10 weeks time so I'm hoping it's as perfect as you say :-). We fly out on the 24th oct and get married on the 28th. Can't wait

James
James, welcome!! Hope your day goes as brilliantly as ours did!!

ATB,J.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.