EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
chelsea boy what in your opinion would be a good age a child would adapt to a turkish school and learning the language etc, ive been told shes at a good age at the moment but wouldnt want to leave it more than a year as then i think it might be more difficult for her
they start school at 7 years old... this would be a good time. There is an english nursery in Armutalan which is very good .... http://www.schoolhousenursery.com.tr , these take kids upto 7 years old for preschool
ellie is 8 at the moment so we really need to move over soon, trying to sell the house but couldnt have picked a worse time to sell grrr. when i was over there a few months back the few schools i tried all said she needed some basic turkish before she was allowed to start school, we are thinking about having some turkish lessons here, shes already picked up a fair amount so i think her age is a good age to learn but after 10 i think it would be more difficult
Some friends of a friend :) have just bought a couple of plots of land and a villa in Turkey (not sure which area) as an investment. Is there money to be made by investing in Turkey or is the market saturated?
buying land is a good investment... not so sure on property at the moment.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.