Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
IU can only speak for the columbus Aparthotel as it is the only one of the two I've stayed in and found perfectly placed to be far enough away from the buzz of Veronicas and Star Co but close enough to walk in and take a look. The apathotel is in two blocks which encompass the pool and I found the block furthest from reception to be OK. Yo udon't say when you are going but it does sometimes cater for the younger holidaymaker depending on the time of year.

Loro Park is in Puerto de La Cruz and wil take you an hour or more to drive there.

The Aguapark in Playa de Las Americas is only about 3kms from Los Cristianos. Also be aware that the Skypark is now closed.
Atlantida is a great place to stay. The only bad thing ( if you can say thats bad) is that it is quite sprawled out and there are loads of steps, so for the less mobile it might be a bit difficult to get aroud, however i do believe they have now put some ramps down.

There is loads to do for the kids during the day, the facilities are good, the cave bar and restaurant are good value for reasonable prices, but there are loads of eating places nearby ( its about 500 yards to sea front).

Allmen has answered your questions about loro park and the aqua park.
I am sure you will have a great holiday, wherever you go.
hi my daughter and her partner came back from the columbus 3 weeks ago and had a great time but there last few days said there where getting a lot of teenagers and younger people but they said the rooms where nice and the faclities where good
the atlidiada complex is in a good location we stay just up the road from them every year never stayed at the complex but have been told they are nice plenty of nice bars and eating places close by and only 5 mins walk to beach main beach at la vista is a about 15 mins walk along the front
have a good hol
We have been to the Columbus several times and can recommend it.However if you are going before September it will be full of younger holidaymakers and can get a bit rowdy.If you do get there pop into the Circus Horse pub on the complex and say Hi to Sue and Rob,you will be made very welcome.
Angie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.