We went to Malta a few years ago and stayed in Sleima and visited several of the resorts. We are considering going in May to Buggiba/Qawra but after reading so many opinions which are unfavourable I am wondering if any hotels measure up to the 3*/4* which we go to in Spain.
We are retired but like a fairly lively resort with friendly bars and a bit of entertainment. Please can anyone who goes regularly offer some advice.
Is it correct that Beer and spirits (eg Gin and lemonade or Brandy)are like our prices.
Post a Reply
Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.
- HOTEL,HOTEL< HOTEL??? 'porto del sol' Xemxija
- Trainee hotel worker questioned after alleged rapes at TUI all-inclusive hotel
- Serin Hotel - Marmaris, Ozcan Hotel - Turunc, Long Beach Hot
- Hotel Miami in es cana OR sirenis hotel club siesta in santa
- Elina Hotel IXIA now called the Ixian Grand Hotel for 2006!!