Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Chaika Beach. Was in Sunny beach in july and absolutely loved this hotel. It was half board and the food was delicious. What made this hotel though was its fantastic beach front location and superb outdoor swimming pools. Kids pool has a slide in it! Its all lit up blue and night and i would say is more like 4 star (uk ratings) than 3 star. I would head straight back there next time i go to sunny beach without a doubt.
Without a shadow of doubt the best hotel Ive stayed in is the Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Hotel.
Right in the heart of the resort, yet only 20 yds from the beach, superb food, swimming pools and staff were excellent.
Standards were first class and the animation team worked exceptionally hard day and night.

As for Golden Sands I can thoroughly recommend the Hotel Izgrev/Obzor. In the quiet part of of resort yet within 100yds of bars,restaurants. Beach is directly opposite the hotel. Standards were so good I took the time to write to hotel manager thanking him for a wonderful 2 weeks. Very courteous reply back.

8) Toonman
One of my favourite hotels was the Meridian Hotel. Loved it, even tho the reception flooded due to a huge thunder storm. :D

Tepe
X
Definitely the Iberostar, have stayed in the Globus and the Victoria Palace, but the Iberostar far more superior.
hello ,
we have been 3 times to sunny beach , 1st time we stayed in the chaika beach( before it was modernised in the backend of sept 04 ) we were not impressed by the hotel food and clenliness , pool was too deep and cold ect ,

we had a quick look in there last year and it has changed a bit since we were staying there , looks great from out side .

2nd visit was the majestic , in o6 , we loved this hotel so much we went back in o7 and we would go back again anytime , highly recommend this hotel .

thx j
All depends on what type of holiday you want, if you want quiet away from the hustle and bustle and luxury the the Rui Helena park or Helena Sands can not be beaten. I have stayed there several times and out of all the hotels I have stayed at in Sunny beach this is the creme and still only 10 min walk from the centre
If you want to be more central the hotel Alba is also very good. Located in the centre of sunny beach its clean, staff friendly and is a stone throw from all the bars.
hey, has anyone stayed in severina apartments, there's no review here?
Hi gordon-maxx

The only mention of the Severina Apartments found by searching the site are in this thread from April 2007 - the reviews section item was probably set up at that time, as the site admins became aware that the property was being offered by tour operators.

Baldur
we've never stayed in any of the big five star hotels, so can't comment on them, but i've always had a soft spot for the Kuban, Fantastic views, superb location, if only they had air conditioning, then again our sunny beach days are gone now so it doesn't matter to us.
john S.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.